You’re invited to a
Facebook LIVE Q & A
with KPBSD Superintendent Sean Dusek
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
It’s simple. Go to the KPBSD Facebook page on 1/23/18, at 7:00 PM, via your device or computer, and connect! You’ll see that KPBSD is live – click to view.
How-to ask questions or share thoughts:
Post your questions ahead of time on the Facebook event page, or live during the event in a comment on the live video.
How Facebook LIVE Q&A works:
- KPBSD launches Facebook LIVE video, viewers click to view, and see content live in real time.
- Viewers type comments into the feed below the video.
- KPBSD does not “see” viewers via videoconferencing, this is a one way video view feed from KPBSD. Interaction happens via comments and post likes or emojis.
Everyone is invited to tune in – KPBSD parents and students, staff, community members, KPBSD partners, and KPBSD Key Communicators. Afterwards, the Q&A will be saved as a video to review at your convenience.
This Facebook live event is the first in a series to expand the KPBSD Key Communicator program, engaging our people and publics with conversation, and offering accurate stories, information, and responses to questions about the KPBSD. Please join in, and offer your thoughts and ideas.
You don’t need a Facebook account to watch live.
- At 7:00 PM, go to https://www.facebook.com/livemap. Locate the live event streaming from Soldotna, Alaska, using the interactive map.
- Click the blue dot indicating Facebook LIVE is happening in Soldotna, and the video will pop up.
- Click on the video image to enlarge it on your screen. https://www.facebook.com/livemap
- note: You cannot post questions without a Facebook account. You can email them to communications@KPBSD.org, and we will answer as many as we can during the video LIVE Q&A.
Contact Pegge Erkeneff, KPBSD Communications Liaison, communications@KPBSD.org. Or private message Kenai Peninsula Borough School District on Facebook.