You’re invited to a
Facebook LIVE Q & A
with the KPBSD Instructional Team
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
It’s simple. Go to the KPBSD Facebook page on 5/8/18, at 7:00 PM, via your device or computer, and connect! You’ll see that KPBSD is live – click to view.
How-to ask questions or share thoughts:
Post your questions ahead of time on the Facebook event page, or live during the event in a comment on the live video.
How Facebook LIVE Q&A works:
- KPBSD launches Facebook LIVE video, viewers click to view, and see content live in real time.
- Viewers type comments into the feed below the video.
- KPBSD does not “see” viewers via videoconferencing, this is a one way video view feed from KPBSD. Interaction happens via comments and post likes or emojis.
Everyone is invited to tune in – KPBSD parents and students, staff, community members, KPBSD partners, and KPBSD Key Communicators. Afterwards, the Q&A will be saved as a video to review at your convenience.
This Facebook live event is a way to hear from our communities in a conversation. Your perspective, questions, stories, and ideas are valuable. Please join in, and offer your thoughts and ideas.
You don’t need a Facebook account to watch live.
- At 7:00 PM, go to https://www.facebook.com/livemap. Locate the live event streaming from Soldotna, Alaska, using the interactive map.
- Click the blue dot indicating Facebook LIVE is happening in Soldotna, and the video will pop up.
- Click on the video image to enlarge it on your screen. https://www.facebook.com/livemap
- note: You cannot post questions without a Facebook account. You can email them to communications@KPBSD.org, and we will answer as many as we can during the video LIVE Q&A.
Contact Pegge Erkeneff, KPBSD Communications Liaison, communications@KPBSD.org. Or private message Kenai Peninsula Borough School District on Facebook.