More than 50 students from Kenai Peninsula Borough School District schools gathered for the districtwide student government conference March 4, 2019, held at the Alaska Sea Life Center in Seward, Alaska. Students arrived in Seward for this annual in-person conference from Homer, Kenai, River City, Nanwalek, Nikiski, Seward, Soldotna, and remotely via videoconferencing with Susan B. English students form Seldovia.
Congratulations to the students elected to district leadership positions in the 2019-2020 school year!
- Board of Education Information Committee: Kaegan Koski River City Academy
- Board of Education Student Representative to the School Board: Cameron Blackwell, Soldotna High School
- Calendar Committee: Ethan Evans, Soldotna High School
- Instructional Materials Review Committee: Olivia Ferguson Ninilchik School
- Science Curriculum Committee: Jackie Moore, Soldotna High School
- Social Studies Curriculum Committee: Lexi Pierren, Kenai Central High School
- Wellness Advisory Committee: Alex Juliessen, Soldotna High School