10:30 a.m. Special Meeting: Executive Session-Negotiations
The public is welcome observe and learn during committee meetings and work sessions, but all public testimony is reserved for the 6:00 PM Board of Education meeting.
Committee Meetings-Redoubt Conference Room
- 12:30 p.m. Information Committee
- 1:30 p.m. Charter School Committee
- 2:30 p.m. Board Policy Committee
- 3:30 p.m. KPB Drinking Water Inspection Change
- 4:00 p.m. FY20 Budget Update
- 4:30 p.m. Board Discussion
Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly Chambers in Soldotna
Streamed live: http://bit.ly/KPBSDschoolboard
Online documents: http://bit.ly/BoardDocsKPBSD
*remote testimony from Homer or Seward will be available, if at least one person signs-up by noon on the Thursday prior to the Monday school board 6:00 PM meeting. Call 714-8836 to RSVP or with questions.